The roof inspection is Free! That’s right free! They provide a written estimate of repairs needed, free of charge, as well. This helps all parties know what kind of repair costs are involved- a couple of hundred, or a couple of thousand, a client will want to know. A two year certification is $250.00, providing the roof does not need any repairs to be certifiable.
Roof Doctors at a Glance:
- No other company inspects, repairs, or certifies more roofs in the Central Valley
- FREE roof repair estimates within 24-48 hours
- Affordable roof repairs
- Standard 1 year warranty on any repair
- 2 or 3 year roof certification leak warranty to satisfy loan conditions
- License #896271 with over 25 years of experience
Harmon Pest Control, Inc.
Included under our bundled services we partnered up with Secure Pest & inspection. The pest inspection is offered at a reduced rate of $75.00. MKI pays them directly, and the fee is attached to the home inspection invoice, so client writes just one check.
Harmon at a Glance:
- Termite inspections
- Rodent and pest inspections
- Tree injections
With over 20 years of experience serving the Central Valley, Harmon Pest Control understands the importance of a quick professional job.
Northern Chimney Service
The fireplace inspection fees are (reduced bundled rates):
- Single Evaluations: $75
- Two Systems: $125
- Three Systems: $175
- Two Story Homes: n/c
- Sweeping During Evaluations: additional $50.00
Heating and Air conditioning (HVAC) Inspection
J & J Heating & Air
A thorough, complete Inspection of the HVAC System is performed at the rate of $80.00 per visit. This will include further review of anything the home inspector found, their own review, and, importantly, cost estimates for repairs, to take the guesswork and possible fright out of repair costs!
J & J Heating and Air at a Glance:
- Skilled technicians able to meet your comfort needs – in every season
- Service technicians are highly trained and certified on all makes and models
- Service technicians also receive continuous training to keep up on current changes in equipment
- They take care of any heating and air conditioning needs you might have, including new construction, remodeling, and the servicing of present equipment